Russian and Ukrainian ladies are, in some ways, quite old fashioned. They appreciate being treated well by gentlemen, and that includes observing chivalrous manners. Perfect gentlemanly manners are sure to impress.
A few tips in case your skills are a bit rusty:
- Always offer your arm and walk on the outside of the sidewalk when escorting a Russian lady.
- When you enter a car, open the door for her. When it is time to disembark, get out first so you can offer your hand to her.
- Bring flowers to your date. Make sure you always pick an odd number, and that they are not yellow.
- When you enter a building, open the door.
- If it is cold outside, offer her your coat.
- Check her footwear before suggesting a walking date. Russian ladies like heels, and they could be impractical and uncomfortable for sight-seeing on foot.
- If the two of you go shopping together, offer to carry her bags.
- At dinner, pull out her chair. Stand until she’s seated, and rise if she gets up.
- Arrange her travel for her. If you are meeting in public, tell her that you will send a cab to pick her up. At the end of your date, safely see her into the cab that will take her home.
- Your Russian bride will love that you are thoughtful enough to extend such traditional, chivalrous courtesies. Still looking for the perfect lady for you? Sign on now.