16 nations will compete in the 2012 UEFA European Football Championship from June 8th to July 1st in Poland and Ukraine. Since this is the first time that either country has hosted the tournament, you can become a part of history and say you were there!
Kiev, Lviv, Donetsk, and Kharkiv are the four Ukrainian cities that will host matches in newly constructed or renovated stadiums. Are you dating any Ukrainian women who live near these cities? Why not visit them during this incredibly exciting time?
Here is the schedule of matches that will be held in Ukraine. Ask your favorite Ukrainian girls if they will be attending any of the games or at least watching them on TV. This is a great opportunity for a fun, football-filled vacation!
- Saturday, June 9th - Kharkiv - Netherlands v Denmark
- Saturday, June 9th - Lviv - Germany v Portugal
- Monday, June 11th - Donetsk - France v England
- Monday, June 11th - Kiev - Ukraine v Sweden
- Wednesday, June 13th - Lviv - Denmark v Portugal
- Wednesday, June 13th - Kharkiv - Netherlands v Germany
- Friday, June 15th - Kiev - Sweden v England
- Friday, June 15th - Donetsk - Ukraine v France
- Sunday, June 17th - Kharkiv - Portugal v Netherlands
- Sunday, June 17th - Lviv - Denmark v Germany
- Tuesday, June 19th - Donetsk - England v Ukraine
- Tuesday, June 19th - Kiev - Sweden v France
- Saturday, June 23rd - Donetsk
- Sunday, June 24th - Kiev
- Wednesday, June 27th - Donetsk
Whether or not you actually attend a game, all four of these cities will be sizzling with excitement! Start planning the vacation of your lifetime today!